From an early age, I developed an interest in art and dance. However, it wasn't until my return to Penang this year that I rekindled the passion to create - to sketch, to move, to represent the connection I feel to my home.
I have realized that art is a path to understanding. Therefore, I want this space to be an outlet for art in Penang. Not only of my work, but also of others with a keen sense of expressing their relationship with Penang.
Find Art on Capturing Penang:
- Sketches & Paintings
- River Meets Light at Sungai Pinang
- Ceritera Kebun Bunga at the Penang Botanic Gardens
- On! George Town
- Ceritera Lebuh Carnavon
- Street Shots
Find Galleries in Penang:
- Alpha Utara Gallery, 83 China Street
- 29 the Gallery, 29 China Street
- Galeri Seni Mutiara, 118 Armenian Street
- Fuan Wong The Gallery & Studio Howard, 88 Armenian Street
- a2 Gallery, 27 Bangkok Lane in Pulau Tikus